Marching Orders for WIN Communications and Writers Information Network

Mission Statement: "Help me, O God, to do my best to help other people to accomplish and to achieve, knowing that their contribution is what God is trying to give the world." --from Florence Sims, 1873-1923, who started the YWCA. (Claimed for WIN, November 15, 2004)



Mandate: "Now go and write these words. Write them in a book. They will stand until the end of times as a witness" (Isaiah 30:8 NLT).



Message: "The Lord gives the Word [of power]; the women who hear and publish [the news] are a great host" (Psalm 68:10-11 AMP).






Friday, May 29, 2015

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW HOPE?

Are you looking for new HOPE?
Are you hoping for new possibilities?
Are you willing to work for change?
Are you stepping up to be the change?
Change begins when we see the HOPE in a thing.


HOPE always sees new possibilities.
It sees what ought to be but is not yet.
HOPE isn't satisfied with the way things are.
It does not believe this is "as good as it gets."


Instead, HOPE believes for a better tomorrow.
HOPE embraces all who are willing to make a difference.


Psalm 42:5 - I will put my HOPE in God! I will praise him again--
Psalm 119:49 - Remember your promise to me; it is my only HOPE.
Psalm 119:74 - May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my HOPE in your word.
Proverbs 13:12 - HOPE deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life.


Romans 15:4 - And the Scriptures give us HOPE and encouragement as we wait patiently for God's promises to be fulfilled.
Romans 15:13 - I pray that God, the source of HOPE, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident HOPE through the power of the Holy Spirit. 
1 Timothy 4:10 - This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our HOPE is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold tightly without wavering to the HOPE we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment