Marching Orders for WIN Communications and Writers Information Network

Mission Statement: "Help me, O God, to do my best to help other people to accomplish and to achieve, knowing that their contribution is what God is trying to give the world." --from Florence Sims, 1873-1923, who started the YWCA. (Claimed for WIN, November 15, 2004)



Mandate: "Now go and write these words. Write them in a book. They will stand until the end of times as a witness" (Isaiah 30:8 NLT).



Message: "The Lord gives the Word [of power]; the women who hear and publish [the news] are a great host" (Psalm 68:10-11 AMP).






Friday, May 29, 2015

DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THIS?


DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THIS?

Nothing can touch us that is not God's will for our life. When we are surrendered and believe in Him and His purposes, when we continue to trust and obey God, then we can rest in His keeping power over our lives. (Isaiah 26:3)

God's Will is working in the omnipotence for me all the time, with nothing to prevent it I am surrendered and believing.

It doesn't matter how unjust a thing may be that happens to me, or how absolutely it may seem to come straight from the devil. Why?

Because by the time that it reaches me, it is God's will for me at this time in my life and He will work it together for good in my life.

"For ALL things work together for good to them that love God" (Romans 8:28)

Can we believe that all the attacks that Satan throws our way through other people's sin, those due to sickness and disease, or what comes by accidents or calamity, are powerless to harm us?

And somehow/somewhere on our journey, God has promised that all of these hard to understand things that He has allowed to touch our lives, will be turned into blessing.

Like Jesus said to those who would harm him, "You haven't a shred of authority [power] over me except what has been given you from heaven" (John 19:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment